GICC By the Numbers
- 150,000 sq. ft. exhibit hall
- 94,000 sq. ft. lobby and registration concourse
- 16,000 sq. ft. meeting space
- 40,000 sq. ft. ballroom (Georgia's largest)
- 42,000 sq. ft. pre-function area
- 9,800 sq.ft. culinary arts center
- $1,000,000+ commissioned art collection
Bold and contemporary, the unconventional GICC is a moving experience of air and light, an achievement of structure and design. Rounded forms and angled walls, reflected in silver and glass, reinforce a theme of flight, a reminder of our proximity to Atlanta's airport and its position as the world's only convention center directly connected to a major airport.
The GICC is as much a marvel of function as form. It performs at an unprecedented level and is supported by a staff dedicated to making every event the best it can be or ever has been. Please go to the GICC link via the picture above for staff info.